Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater algae plant which has great bioavailibilty for nutritional uptake within the body. It is a well tolerated natural plant source of a wide range of nutrients.
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina Balance is an abundant, natural superfood and a good source of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and other nutrients (carotenoids & chlorophyll).
A superior plant source of protein, spirulina contains a full amino acid profile with 60-70 percent higher protein than other natural wholefood sources.
- Those with busy stressful lifestyles
- Indivduals with low energy levels or who require more sustainable energy over the day.
- Sports demands or an active lifestyle
- Low iron levels
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mums
- All ages – children, teenagers, adults and the elderly
The most current research demostrates that spirulina may help support the cardiovascular system. It has shown to exert an postive effect on cholesterol levels, the antioxidant status within the body and may have the ability act as a potent ant-inflammatory agent.