Lifestream Chlorella Powder contains a microscopic plant containing over 20 vitamins and minerals and is abundant in RNA & DNA nucleic acids. It is rich in phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and contains the richest natural source of chlorophyll, traditionally used as an internal deodorizer- for body odour, flatulence and bad breath. It has powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties and makes an excellent daily tonic and support for the liver.
The detoxification capability of Lifestream body cleansing Chlorella is due to the high chlorophyll content and its ‘cracked’ cell walls. Lifestream Chlorella undergoes a unique jet spray, drying process which guarantees that we get the optimal absorption of the nutrition inside the cells by gently cracking the individual Chlorella cell walls without damaging the nutrients inside. Chlorella has the uncanny ability to ‘grab onto’ unwanted materials, pollutants and some heavy metal residues in the bowel and intestines and help to flush them from the body.
Adults: Take ⅔ (2g) level teaspoon daily. Add to fruit juice, yogurt or your favourite smoothie and mix well.
First Time Users: Start with a ¼ level teaspoon and slowly build up the dose over a week.
- Headaches, blemishes, tiredness or changes in bowel motions may occur when first taking chlorella. This is the reason we suggest starting with a low dose and building up to the daily dose.
- It is recommended to make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to flush toxins through your system.
- If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have a micro-algae allergy, please check with your healthcare practitioner before using Spirulina, Chlorella or Ultimate Greens. In the very rare case of vomiting or nausea or if intestinal pain or constipation continues, then discontinue use and seek healthcare advice.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.